Global Tape Forum objectives
The GTF’s objectives were established as follows:
- Harmonise key PSA test methods.
- Establish a database of environmental and regulatory trends by region.
- Gather top-level production data according to agreed categories.
- Share an open calendar of global PSA educational events. Everyone should benefit from participating in each other’s regional events.
- Hold biennial Meetings hosted by Member Associations on a rotating basis.
- Establish a small shared fund for running costs.
- Appoint a fixed team of volunteer delegates, plus a secretariat from each Member Association to serve a 3-year term.
Published on: 17 January 2013• 19482 x viewed