Global Tape Forum objectives
The Global Tape Forum’s mission is to enhance the worldwide adhesive tape industry by providing a global forum for all member associations in which to connect to address current and future key topics.
The GTF’s objectives:
- Harmonise key adhesive test methods.
- Establish a database of environmental and regulatory trends by region.
- Gather top-level production data according to agreed categories.
- Share an open calendar of global adhesive tape educational events. Everyone should benefit from participating in each other’s regional events.
- Hold biennial meetings hosted by member associations on a rotating basis.
- Establish a small shared fund for running costs.
- Appoint a fixed team of volunteer delegates, plus a secretariat from each member association to serve a 3-year term.